Great Job!!!What technique you use in renderings?
just photoshop marcel.. mostly free hand hard and soft brushes
hey marcel .. you think you can do a sketch rendering for me? i wil lpost it up.. just something quick and sketchy.. not too tight.. not too loose..
Okay, I can yes! Here in my work I have a rendering. But I will make another, and orders for you then!
Hi thankss for sharing this
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great Job!!!
What technique you use in renderings
?
just photoshop marcel.. mostly free hand hard and soft brushes
hey marcel .. you think you can do a sketch rendering for me? i wil lpost it up.. just something quick and sketchy.. not too tight.. not too loose..
Okay, I can yes! Here in my work I have a rendering.
But I will make another, and orders for you then!
Hi thankss for sharing this
Post a Comment